Friday, June 10, 2011

Busy Week Ahead

Week four is in the books, and I'm looking forward to a busy week five that I have ahead of me. I have several meetings regarding our group intern project and am also getting put on a couple new projects. In addition to all that I will be filling in for a co-worker who is in charge of the customer service which are the backbone of this company. I'm excited to have this responsibility and looking forward to the challenge. I have a meeting all afternoon Monday, where I'll be getting a crash course on how to do these surveys. It's exciting to know that I am being trusted to do something so important to the company. I also doing things that can help other people out here at ETC. I see other co-workers helping each other out all the time, so whenever I get a chance to take some weight of somebody's hands, I love it. With how great the people are here, it makes it hard not to enjoy helping others.

No comments:

Post a Comment