Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Getting Things Done!


So far this week, I have been getting a lot of things accomplished! I have almost completed one of my bigger projects, creating a Streamline Report for Finance and Accounting to utilize monthly and during the year end close. Also, all of us interns are getting deeper into information for our Crisis Management Project. The main thing that us in Elyria are focusing on is how to get in contact with our customers, employees and other stakeholders if a crisis were to occur. In addition to that project, I am almost finsihed posting entries for one of our company credit card accounts.
I have come to find that I am getting the hang of things! However, I still ask a lot of questions. I hope that soon I will be able to complete these monthly processes on my own, without having to ask for help (although it's never bad to ask for help).
Also, as part of the Community Service Committee, we are getting ready for Relay for Life. There are a lot of fundraisers planned for the coming month to raise money for this great cause such as bake sales, quarter roundups, and cookouts!
I am looking forward to all of these exciting events and of course, the actual Relay event!

No comments:

Post a Comment