Thursday, June 2, 2011













This week I have been busy with several different tasks which has made the week fly by so far. Also it is really helping me learn how to manage my time. My two bigger projects at the moment are Returned Mail and the intern group project on Crisis Management. I'm really excited to be working on projects that I can put on my resume and talk about in future interviews. It has only been three weeks here at ETC but I already feel as if I would be much more prepared for an interview than I was three weeks ago. Some places have interns run around and get coffee but not here at ETC. I feel like I'm contributing and helping out as a valued team member, which is thrilling for me.
Both of my main projects have been challenging for me at times since they are so open ended, but are extremely satisfying when it "clicks" and you can start rolling with the project. The open-endedness of the projects is also nice in the way it allows me to be creative and really put my mind to work. ETC continues to impress me with how helpful and friendly everyone is. If you are stuck on something, people are eager to help you or point you in the direction of someone that can. ETC's core value "We are all on the same team" really holds true. Once again it is refreshing to see a company who doesn't just say what they believe, they show it. I'm looking forward to our intern meeting next Tuesday to see what everyone has come up with. It should be fun to put all of our research together and start making this Crisis Managment Plan a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment