Friday, June 24, 2011

Half Way Through!


Today is the end of the sixth week here at ETC, which means my internship is half way through! I cannot believe how fast time has flown by! The amount of knowledge that I have gained in the past six weeks is so great, and I am so thankful to have been given this opportunity with such a great company!

On Wednesday, Jeff and Rich Desich took all us interns out to lunch and we had a wonderful time! It was amazing being given the opportunity to sit down and talk with such well respected executives. We were given the chance to tell them about what projects we have been doing, along with informing them about our group intern project. They were also able to give us some good advice and answer questions we had for them. They shared with us the importance of hard work and dedication in any job you do. In the end, it will all pay off!

The second half of this week, I have been testing FRx to make sure it is fully functional. We are hoping full implementation by July 1! Since I have been generating reports, I have found some kinks that needed to be resolved. As I am finishing this project, I have a great sense of accomplishment and cannot wait until everyone can use this new software!

Well, time to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment