Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Off to Elyria for the Afternoon!

I'm really excited because this afternoon, Melissa (the sales intern) and I will be going to work at the Elyria office. It will be nice to go there and see everyone I haven't seen since the first day of orientation. Melissa and I usually call in to our weekly meetings with our project manager and the other interns, but today we'll all get to be together! This morning, though, I have a meeting with Equity Trust's Director of Education to learn more about what he does and the company webinars he hosts. I also have a universal training to attend. This afternoon I also have a webinar that will help me to more successfully manage our social media sites. It will be a busy day, but I'm looking forward to it...Off to meet with Edwin!

No comments:

Post a Comment