Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Intern Project Planning


The last couple days, we interns have been putting together our project plan for our intern group project, a Crisis Management Plan for ETC. After speaking with them, I realized how much time, effort, and information is going to be going into this project. However, in the end, I know it will be a great accomplishment! In addition to tasks I've been working on in the accounting department, I have been researching for our project, specifically for information on fire and medical emergencies. There are so many preparations that must be in place to protect employees and the surrounding community for either of these events. I think that our project will be very helpful to ETC so that everyone can be educated on how to react to all different types of crises.

Back to researching!

No comments:

Post a Comment