Thursday, June 30, 2011

Projects and Lunches

My next few weeks are going to be very busy (as im sure the rest of the interns, in our last few weeks here) working on my sales and service excellence project which is pretty close to being finished as well as my project for our retail sales turnover rate where I will be sitting down with different behavioral assessment companies and finding out ways they can customize an assessment for us to help reduce our overall turnover ratio. As far as the group intern project goes its getting down to the end and I think its coming along rather well, we just need to get our presentation together. After getting all the information together for all of the projects I have been working on I am excited to see what the final brings!

Also!!!!!!!! I cant forget to mention that we get lunch today for having Equitys NPS be over 50, which is the highest it has ever been. And then tomorrow my department is having a pot luck! :) Im excited for lunch during these next two days and am glad to be an intern at such a friendly company.

No comments:

Post a Comment