Friday, June 3, 2011

Core Values


Equity Trust Company- Core Value #9 Welcome Home "We are a family..."

As my internship progresses, I am able to see each one of Equity Trust's Core Values in action. Each Intern at Equity Trust has incremental touch base meetings with their Manager and Human Resources throughout their internship. This summer we have a three and six week meeting with our Manager and Human Resources. Yesterday, I had my three week touch base meeting with HR. It was great to be able to check in with someone to have my questions answered, gauge my impression of the internships thus far, and see how I'm doing. These touch base meetings are reasons why my internship at Equity Trust has been great so far. The family oriented culture at Equity Trust shines through making my internship more meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment