Friday, June 3, 2011

Getting Into the Swing of Things

My 3rd week at ETC is over today. I can't believe how quickly it went by! Yesterday I had a touch base with HR to go over how my internship experience has been thus far. I still love it just as much as I did the first day! This program is truly one of a kind and I cannot believe how much I have learned already. I also met with my manager for a 3 week evaluation and she told me that I have been a great help to the Accounting Department so far! She also told me that the tasks that I have been doing are things that Accounting Professionals do a lot. It makes me feel awesome knowing that I am getting experience in things that I will be able to take to future jobs.

After being here 3 weeks, I feel like I finally am getting into the swing of things. I know where everything is, I've gotten to know a lot of my co-workers, and I feel completely comfortable asking questions and being at work. However, I know that there is still a lot more to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment