Thursday, June 30, 2011

Presentations

As was already mentioned, ETC had an NPS score of 50.7 so we got a delicious catered lunch today! I personally really enjoyed the pinata as I love candy!

In the midst of all this excitement, I've also been diligently working on both my individual projects and the group intern project. The days and weeks keep quickly passing by, so we don't have too much longer before we present to the executive team. I plan to do a couple of practice rounds to ensure the presentations turn out as planned. Even after all of my projects are complete and the presentations have concluded, the presentations will be useful to keep as a summary of the 12 weeks I was here.

Tomorrow, I will be giving a free promotion offer to all of our loyal Facebook fans. I'm looking forward to any feedback we receive from it! It's great to see not only clients and prospects becoming fans of our page, but also interacting and networking with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment