Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Adding on to Projects

This past monday, I had some training on how to use the ETC blog site and I also had a chance to look at some of the blogging we've done in the past. Since managing our company's Facebook and Twitter accounts is a part of my social media project, my manager and mentor both thought it would also be a good idea and good experience for me to keep our blog up-to-date as well with upcoming webinars, events, and topics. As I become more confident in my daily social media tasks, it is easier to take on new ones along the way to reach as many clients and prospects as possible through the various different social media channels. Speaking of events, I've also been diving into our advertising options for our annual Networking Conference this September in New Orleans. Things are definitely busy this week, but I look forward to the challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment