Thursday, June 9, 2011

Reseach, Research, Research


I have learned through my time here so far how important it is to research things before you actaully do it. I have found myself researching a lot throughout my internship so far. For example, before I began implementing a new report publisher, FRx, I researched for almost 4 days to get a better idea of how the program worked and good tips that other users have had. As I was implementing it, I felt very confident in what I was doing, and I owe that to all the research that I did. I still had to ask some questions along the way, but overall the implementation of the program and creating the first report went smoothly.

I have also been reseaching new things to use in Excel. Excel is such an amazing program and it can do so much, but a lot of people only use it for basic functions. I have found a lot of cool new tricks via reseach that has saved me a lot of time when using Excel.

I'm sure that by the end of my internship I will be an expert in using Excel and hopefully, other programs as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment