Friday, June 17, 2011

Feeling at home

After five weeks here at ETC, I feel like I've worked here my whole life. All of us interns were treated to lunch earlier this week by our project manager Joe. It was great to be together with all the interns again, everyone brings their own unique perspective on things. Then, again today, us Elyria interns took a trip to Olive Garden for lunch today. We really have come a long way as a group since our first days together as shy newcomers to ETC. Along with the relationships here at ETC, my work has also been progressing. All week I have been preparing to take over the ETC client surveys which I will work on sending out next survey. ETC takes these surveys very seriously so I made sure I will be as prepared as possible come Monday. Also I was assigned two more smaller projects this week that I have been working on. The projects are for two different departments within Operations. I enjoy getting to help out all the different teams here in Ops. It allows me to see many different parts of the company, as well as get to know all the great people here. The weeks continue to fly by, and my experience here continues to get more valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment