Friday, June 17, 2011

End of Week 5


Today is the end of week 5! I cannot believe how fast this internship is going by! I've been very busy this week keeping things updated for June. I got a head start on entering bank transactions and then clearing them for our bank reconciliation which should help out at the month close! Also, I have been updating my Streamline project as well as various other reports which need to consistently be updated with the most recent data.

As I've worked on all these various projects, I've noticed that I have been learning a lot about the company accounts and have most of them memorized.

I have also began a new project of defining the various rows, coloumns, and report trees that we use in our financial report generator program. This has been interesting to see the different was we can report our accounts. Some reports break each account down seperately, where others consolidate the accounts. Different reports are used depending on what type of information the user is seeking.

Well, that's all for now! Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment