Friday, July 29, 2011

Week 11 Completed!


Week 11 has come to an end and now we are moving onto the last week of our internship. However, my manager has asked me to extend my internship! Unfortunately, I will be only able to extend one more week, but it is good to know that I have been able to help the Accounting department enough that they want me to stay longer. This will allow me to help them with the entire month close for July, along with just wrapping up everything I have been doing throughout my internship.

There are several projects I have been working on that the accounting department needs to learn; FRx is one of those projects. It is important that everyone can utilize FRx easily and properly. In addition, updating procedures for my streamline report and supporting schedules also need to be taught.

I hope that everything goes smoothly over the next 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment