Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Projects

As our internship at Equity Trust Company comes to an end, I am tying up loose ends on all of my projects. Before the interns depart, they will present to the executive team the projects they have worked on throughout the summer. In order to prepare myself for final presentations, I must finalize all of my projects. In particular, I am finishing revisions on my social media content schedule and I am formulating two proposals. The first proposal is a new hire on-boarding package, and the second a culture project.

This internship has been extremely beneficial because I am sharpening many skills and developing new ones. I have made very few formal proposals in my lifetime so it is great to be able to practice this skill. I am so glad I've had the opportunity to grow at Equity Trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment