Friday, July 8, 2011

Recruiting for South Dakota


Equity Trust announced that they will be opening a new call center in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The office will be opening in September so HR has been busy recruiting! On Monday, three Equity Trust employees are traveling to Sioux Falls to conduct interviews for their new office. Equity Trust is hosting a Career Open House where they will conduct on the spot interviews.

This expansion has given me the opportunity to try my hand at recruiting. In order to prepare for my co-workers arrival in South Dakota, I am helping get the word out about our positions. Everyone has been working diligently to advertise our open Client Service Representatives positions in Sioux Falls. My co-workers are preparing newspaper ads, radio ads, and more. My task has been to recruit through social media. I have been posting on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to advertise the position openings.

I am quickly developing recruiting skills which is great experience for me. Our VP has set recruiting goals for us that we are on our way to meeting! I am excited to see the results. Time to get back to recruiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment