Thursday, July 28, 2011

Presentations

Our intern presentation went really well yesterday, but we still have one more presentation to make! Next Friday (our last day!) each of us is presenting the individual projects we have been working on in our various departments. The executives will be there again as well as our mentors and Human Resources. I'm excited to show them what I've accomplished these past 12 weeks and how this internship has prepared me for future endeavors. Presenting in front of management can be a scary thing, but as long as I have been preparing ahead of time, I know it will turn out a success. Having the opportunity to present to them is something I know will benefit me since this is probably not the last time I will have to deliver a project or results to managers.

No comments:

Post a Comment