Monday, July 18, 2011

Go Time

We have a date for our intern group final presentation! A week from Wednesday, us interns will be presenting our crisis management plan to the executives. The project is a long time in the making and it will be very rewarding to present to the top executives of the company. It's amazing to think back to when we were assigned this project and how lost we initially all felt. At that time we all barely knew each other, and had no idea where this project would take us. Now, we have become one cohesive unit and have created a thorough plan that I'm excited to present. The Berea interns will be traveling to Elyria one more time to practice later in the week. We'll be able to fine tune our presentation one last time before it's game day. This group intern project has been such a great experience for me over the last several weeks. I no doubt will have great experience to rely upon during my future job hunt, which is exactly what I wanted out of an internship.
Along with the Crises Management plan I putting together a report and making a recommendation for the company regarding their processing service levels. I really enjoy the processing of taking data, analyzing it, and making a decision based off of the analysis. ETC has provided me with several opportunities to do this throughout the summer which makes me a very happy intern.

No comments:

Post a Comment