Monday, July 18, 2011

Week 9


Week 9 ended on Friday. Time is flying by! I cannot believe that I will only be here at ETC for 3 more weeks!
Last week was busy with various tasks for the accounting department including comparing published financials with those generated with FRx. In addition, I have been reviewing and documenting various services agreements.

In addition to that, the other interns and I have been practicing a lot for our group presentation. Our presentation date will be next Wednesday, July 27! I know that we will be ready and give a great presentation to the executives.

This week, my mentor Loretta will be on vacation. While she is gone I will be doing some of her day to day tasks including the Stratification Report which is completed every morning. I will be putting this report together for both ETC and finishing the report for Sterling Trust. I'm glad that I am able to help out while she is gone!

Well, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment