Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Moving Along!


This week I found that I am really starting to get a hang of everything that I've been doing over these last 9 weeks! Things are beginning to come much easier and I am able to do a lot more things by myself. At the same time, my internship is coming to a close with only 3 more weeks left. I cannot believe how fast time has flown by!

FRx was used to publish statements this month. We did find a few kinks that I had to fix, but now I think that everything is going to go very smoothly!
In addition, I was able to code and post all the credit card entries this month by myself. Last month I was having some issues and had to ask a lot of questions. I was happy that everything worked out easily this month!
I also have posted June data to our new unit accounts that I helped set up!

Looking back at all of the things I have gained experience in throughout this internship, I am so thankful that I am with Equity Trust Company!

No comments:

Post a Comment