Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pulling Together

I hope everyone enjoyed their long holiday weekend! So far this week, I've been working a lot on our Equity Trust Company blog. Even though my mentor and I had set up a content schedule for topics and when to post, there are always other things that come up. For instance, we like to incorporate various articles into general information to make it more interesting and provide something that clients and prospects can hopefully relate to. But there are times when a blog was not planned, and someone finds a really useful article to take advantage of using. Yet, other times, I have a plan to find an article that ties in with a certain topic, and it's not always an easy task to find one. Not being as familiar with the company as my mentor and manager are, sometimes it is a little more difficult for me to know the best sources to use. Thankfully, though, they are really helpful and keep an eye out for news stories and articles that will be useful for these blogs. I enjoy keeping up with our company's blog as it teaches me different approaches to use when writing for the public to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment