Monday, July 25, 2011

Ten Weeks Down and Only Two to Go!

There's still so much to be finished up in just two short weeks!

My main priority has been my social media project - managing facebook, twitter, and the company blog. Seeing how important it is to stay up-to-date with these, I'm so happy we have a new member of the marketing department - our copywriter! She just started at the end of last week, and in addition to her other roles, she will be taking over this job after my internship ends. I met with her and we reviewed what I do on a day-to-day basis.

My second major project involves the marketing collateral. The finishing touches are being put on this. Our graphic designer is getting some final webinars converted for me and then I will be uploading the rest of them onto the Equity University eLibrary. After spending some time on them last week, the physical files we have here in the office look much more organized and no longer crowded together. Working closely with the collateral has given me a chance to see the different pieces they have used over the years and how the department has improved upon some pieces while creatively coming up with new ones.

Our final intern presentation is in 2 days!! I can't wait to see what the executives think!

No comments:

Post a Comment