Friday, July 22, 2011

Cedar Point Outing

This July, Equity Trust is having an outing at Cedar Point with employees and their families and friends. We have over 300 employees attending! Our outing allows employees to have a discounted ticket and free lunch in the park. This week I helped our HR Generalist, Carly, prepare the tickets and information for all attendees.

Preparing all the information for each employee has taught me how to prioritize my time. I have divided up the work I need to accomplish into manageable portions so I can finish on time without feeling overwhelmed. I have enjoyed helping Carly out and seeing the exited looks on employees' faces when they receive their tickets! This event is going to be a great way for employees' to meet each others family and friends, while having a great time at an amusement park!

No comments:

Post a Comment