Monday, July 25, 2011

Practice, Practice, Practice


Week 10 is now over and we are into week 11! I have a feeling that the next 2 weeks are going to fly by! A lot of last week was spent practicing for our group project presentation on Wednesday. The interns from Berea were here on Friday and we all went out to lunch at Panera before coming back to Elyria to run through our presentation! They will also be here tomorrow to run through everything a final time before our presentation for the executives on Wednesday! After going through it a few times with everyone, I feel very confident that we are going to do great! I can't wait!

I also will be beginning my final presentation which is a review of everything I have done throughout my internship. This will be presented our final day here at ETC.

It's hard to believe my internship is almost over, especailly after everything I have learned. I will really miss Equity Trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment