Thursday, July 30, 2009

Done!!!

As many of you may or may not know, during your 12 weeks at Equity Trust you have to do a project that you are assigned to at the beginning of your internship. Each week you meet with you mentor to go over the progress, make any changes, and have your mentor try and fix any road blocks that are in your way.


My project over the 12 weeks was to plan, design, populate, and create queries for a relational database. Planning the database was the hardest part because I had to schedule meeting with all the managers and process engineers to determine what data they needed from all the database, which of course took time. Once I was able to gather the correct data, populating my database was relatively easy, all I had to do was do a import from Excel. This week I was finally able to finish my project, which is very good, because now I can test it for any bugs.

1 comment: