Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fettucini Alfredo is Macoroni and Cheese for Adults

What a great way to end a wonderful internship experience! Yesterday, the interns were treated to Bucci's, a wonderful Italian restaurant down the road. We were lucky enough to dine with the managers, supervisors, and executives. Immediately following our meal, we came back to the office and gave the group our final presentations. It was amazingly hard to sum up everything I have done in the past 12 weeks in 20 minutes, but I think I did a pretty good job. The managers were very interested in seeing what we have accomplished, and I think they appreciated all of the hard work each intern put in. Following our presentations, HR presented us with a certificate of accomplishment and a parting gift, a digital picture frame with Equity Trust Company engraved on it. It is a very fitting gift considering the number of pictures that were taken this summer.

Today, Equity Trust hosted a cookout for its employees in Berea, which meant another delicious meal. We had an even better idea to get food and go watch the Cleveland Browns training camp for an hour during lunch, which was also awesome. Tomorrow will round out a great week with the always tasty Chipotle Friday.

While I can't wait for Chipotle tomorrow, the taste will be bittersweet. It has been an amazing internship, and I met a great group of people and made some wonderful new friends. It will be sad that we have to leave, but I am sure we will all cherish the experience.

With that, I will end my final blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment