Friday, August 28, 2009

All Things Must Come to an End


As you can probably tell by the title, today is the last day of my Equity Trust Internship. It is very bittersweet and I cannot believe that the summer has gone by so fast. I remember my first day here, completely overwhelmed when my mentor gave me three large projects to work on. I didn’t think I could do it. But if there’s one thing that this experience has taught me, it is that I can do anything I put my mind to. Whether its learning about Windows Movie Maker, presenting in front of our CEO, or completing all three of those projects on time, I know that I can accomplish anything by working hard and pushing myself to succeed.

For this last blog, all I want to say is that this is a great internship for anyone looking to gain real-life experience at a company that will treat you like a person and friend, and not just an intern. All of the interns were given tasks and projects specific to our education, allowing each of us to gain a foundation for our future career. If you are a person that wants to challenge yourself and learn a lot about a company, the world of business, and your field of study, Equity Trust is the place for you.

Hopefully you have gotten to see the types of projects we have all been working on and use this as a guide for the potential work you may be doing as a future intern here. The best of luck to everyone, and make sure to follow Equity Trust Careers on Facebook and Twitter ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment