Friday, August 7, 2009

A goal is a dream with a deadline.


For that past 12 weeks I have had the greatest experience of my life. I have always wanted to get into an internship where I can prove myself with the knowledge that I have gained in school. Here at Equity Trust Company I was able to do just that. As mentioned in my past blogs and interns blogs we all have had certain projects that pertain to our "expertise". I have done three projects that I feel that have made an impact with Equity Trust. My first project was a Channel Analysis through Database Consolidation, where I took two databases and consolidated them into one relational databases. The purpose of this project was to gain a historical prospective on how to maintain customers. My second project was to create a incoming call profile over a four month span. The purpose of this project was to use this data as a staffing model and a tool to plan meeting times. My last and final project was to complete a fee analysis to better understand the types of programs that our customers are a part of.

Other than working on projects being an intern has improved some other skills such as project management, time management, teamwork, and communication.

If your looking to be apart of a family and enjoy a small business like atmosphere then working for Equity Trust Company is the right place for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment