Thursday, July 2, 2009

Week 6


Hello, my name is Josh Schinagle and I am a senior at the University of Toledo. I will be graduating from the College of Business Administration in December 2009, and my major is Information Systems. I try to stay as active as possible while in school, I am in Alpha Kappa Psi which is the oldest co-ed professional business fraternity. Along with being in AKPsi I am the President of Association of Systems Management, which is an organization which is open to all majors but puts a strong focus on Information Systems, E-Commerce and Computer Science and Engineering majors.

I started here at Equity Trust on May 18th, 2009 and have had the best time since. It is a very upbeat environment and everyone is always willing to help out if need be. The purpose of this blog is to give future interns an insight on how the week-to-week operations work. I hope you enjoy my blogs, lets get started!

The following took place in my 6th week (6-22/6-26)
--This was a pretty busy week but an exciting one as well. The week started off relatively well, I had a few items I need to finish from the previous few weeks which didn’t take very long at all. Wednesday of this week all the interns were given the opportunity to sit down with Rich (Vice President) and Jeff (CEO) Desich for lunch at Elyria Country Club. This lunch was very informative and fun, we all felt very comfortable talk with Jeff and Rich. On Friday Equity Trust set up and all employee fun day event where they got us tickets to the Cleveland Indians game!! There will be food, games and just an over all good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment