Friday, July 24, 2009

"I was driving and saw a sign that said "blasting zone ahead", shouldn't that read "road closed"?" - Brian Regan

Is anyone else excited it's Friday? It sure has been a busy week, correction, ten weeks. I finished my analysis of the Q1 2009 and Q4 2008 marketing reports today, and I just got off a conference call with one of the marketing channel managers and a few suits from the bank we are working with. In an earlier post, I mentioned a project which I was lucky enough to help with from the beginning stages. We are creating a new product which will create a better customer experience online. The call I was just on was to discuss the best processes (possibly the hardest word in the English language to pluralize) to integrate into our project. It is amazing what kind of work goes in behind the scenes to make a customer's experience better! Anyway, I am excited to continue this project, and gain valuable experience working alongside the project manager.

Next week is the 2nd to last week, which means I have A LOT to get done. I still have a few things to help with for the HR intern, and I have to finish the creation and printing of the new HR brochure. This brochure will showcase my creativity and artistry, just ask the HR recruiter, I am sure she thinks I am akin to Monet... or Manet, whichever one didn't marry his father's mistress.

Aside from these projects, I still have to put everything together into my final presentation which I will be giving to management in two weeks. So, I better stop blogging and go to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment