Thursday, July 9, 2009

“Time flies by when you’re having fun”


I guess time does fly by when you’re having fun. I can’t believe that we are already going into our 8th week here at Equity Trust. It just seems like yesterday that I was coming into my first day here.
Why is it so fun?
Everyday is a learning experience for me; I don’t know what challenge I am going to be faced with each day. I am currently working on two projects. My first project is consolidating some of our current database into one relational database so that upper management can analyze the information efficiently. I am building the database in Microsoft Access (which has given me some headaches but I have gotten over them). For my second project I am updating one of our internal websites (intranet), which I have to write some HTML here and there, nothing to strenuous.

Well it's been fun posting, now back to work I go! Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment