Friday, July 10, 2009

Where did the time go?



I can't believe I just finished week 8 of 12 for my internship! Only 4 weeks left...

This week I have kept fairly busy because all of the interns are gathering their information for the Universal Training Project we are trying to wrap up for next week. I think everyone did a really great job on their portions of the presentation and thanks to Jeff for consolidating all of them! (Good job guys!)

Next week should be pretty interesting because just about everyday (except Friday) all of the interns will be together rehearsing our training project and then presenting it about 10 times in the next 2 weeks to all of the employees of the company. Hopefully we won't be too nervous the first couple of times! I think everyone will do great - especially since we will be rehearsing it together a few times today and next week.

As Emily just mentioned, we had happy hour yesterday with the Leadership Team. It was very nice to sit down and relax with everyone and chat about work, what we did for the 4th of July, etc. It is always a fun time doing things like that with the company and HR does a wonderful job in setting things up like that. (Thanks!)

I have a feeling the next 2 weeks will fly by because of all of our training that we will be doing. Before I know it I will only have 2 weeks left of my internship!

No comments:

Post a Comment