Monday, July 12, 2010

My Internship Adventure


My first 4 weeks at Equity Trust Company have been wonderful. This is my first internship and it has taught me things which can not be learned in the class room. I feel much more prepared and confident for life after college, which is coming much too quickly as I am going into my senior year at Ohio University.

I am currently serving as the Operations Intern and have the opportunity to work with the Service Excellence team in the Berea office. This role has allowed me to be flexible and work on several different and diverse projects simultaneously. From working with Trust Connect and Project Turf to a Lean Layout cost Analysis, my assignments are putting my skills and knowledge to work.

My favorite aspect of the internship thus far is working with the other interns. Having the chance to work with 5 bright and motivated young professionals has been a real bonus for me and I am learning a lot for each of them. We are putting the finishing touches on our Universal Training Presentation which will be take place July 14th and 15th. My internship adventure is just beginning and a look forward to what else Equity Trust Company has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment