Friday, July 9, 2010

title="HR Career Webpage"- Adam, HR Intern



I can't believe that it has already been six weeks since we have begun our internship 'journey'. I currently serve as one of the HR interns for Equity Trust. One of my main responsibilities for the summer is to re-vamp and update the ETC careers page.

Much of my time so far has been researching some of the best careers web-pages, and then taking ours a step above. It's been a tough, but fun challenge. I have had some experience with HTML in the past, but this experience has truly shaped and enhanced my skills in this field.

I've also had the opportunity to sit in with the HR Recruiter to phone screen some of our new employees. I've learned a lot about the application procedure and the details that go into phone screening and background checking every interested applicant.

I still have quite a ways to go with our website, but am ready to take on the challenge. Through the guidance of those in the Marketing, IT, and HR team, I've had a lot of support with my project. It will be great to know that I have helped in contributing to the organization in a significant way.








No comments:

Post a Comment