Friday, July 23, 2010

Deadlines



As I finish my 6th week of my internship at Equity Trust I can't believe how fast time is flying. It seems like yesterday I met my fellow interns and started working on my marketing projects. During this week at ETC, I produced a promotional video for Sterling Trust Company. This video will be sent out to certain potential clients in hope that they decide to choose Sterling Trust as their new custodian.
There was a strict deadline that the company needed the video finished by which created some stress since many revisions arose due to the difference in opinions of what the video should exemplify. Not to mention, once again there were operating system issues along with applications concerns. It turned out that one of my supervisors was able to lend me her Mac in order for me to accomplish my job. Without that laptop I would not have been able to finish on time and I greatly appreciate her help as well as the continous help from my mentor. The employees here are always lending a helping hand even if they have lots of tasks to finish as well. Overall, the video was finished on time and I hope that it can meet its objective once it is released to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment