Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fun in and out of the office!


Today is the middle of week 10 for me, and there is still so so much to do! All last week I was focused on creating and administering the Employee Mid-Year Survey. This survey is a follow up to the Annual Survey, and it is to see if our goals and action plans are being proven effective to maintain employee satisfaction here at ETC. I have recently started to analyze the results, and it is very interesting being on this side of things.

This week I am re-organizing a folder on the network that hold all the job descriptions and score cards for each titled position. I have met with most of the supervisors to review specifically what I need updated, in order to make the new folder clean and up to date.

Yesterday was birthday treat for July Birthdays, and so ETC had an ice cream truck come to each office and we all got to choose a ice cream bar! It was a perfect treat! :) Also today is the Happy Hour at Champs restaurant with the Interns, Executives, and Supervisors, that I know we are all very excited for! Earlier in the summer, when the second group of interns came, there was a lunch scheduled for all of the interns with the executives, and I wasn't able to attend, so I am especially excited for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment