Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Life Of An Intern At ETC-Tealla, Marketing Intern


I started my journey at Equity Trust Company in June and since then I have enjoyed the experience. I am learning and living in a real world business setting and it only reassures me that what I'm learning in school can be directly applied here. I will be a senior at The Ohio State University this coming fall and I realize the importance of internships. There is something here at ETC that I could not and will not find in the classroom. It is the people, the projects and the potential to achieve something great all make working here worthwhile. As the company continues to grow exponentially, I have had the opportunity to meet and go out to lunch with the president and senior VP of ETC, take a tour of a printing company, attend department lunches and I've been able to interview everyone in my department to view their daily routine. Aside from ETC's hospitality, I have spent the past two weeks working on the Equity University Networking Conference Video. This video was sent to all clients and is available for the public to view in order to promote the conference that is held at the end of September. It has been quite an experience editing the footage and making revisions based on my supervisors requests. I was able to see the process that assignments follow and the cooperation of the employees to complete the final product. I can't wait to see what other invaluable things I can learn while I continue my internship journey at Equity Trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment