Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hi my name is Tealla from Equity Trust Company...


So today I had the pleasure of following up on attendees of last years networking conference. It was a nice change of pace from my normal day to day activities. I was able to speak to people from all around the United States and help them to decide to return to this event. My co-workers are putting so much effort into this event it only seems necessary for there to be a great turnout-which there will be. There are so many new sessions and exciting things planned for this event it seems crazy not to go. Now I can truly see how much work is needed in planning an event for hundreds of people. From the graphic designs of multiple banners, to the guest speakers, to the food, it all has to compliment each other and flow with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment