Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Time Flew By!


It’s so crazy to believe that this is the 12th week of my internship here at Equity Trust. Time flew by so quickly! All of the interns have been preparing our final presentations which we will give on Friday to the executives, managers, and mentors at the Berea office. As I was creating my PowerPoint, I began remembering all that I have learned and accomplished throughout my internship. It is crazy to think of all the knowledge I have gained over the past 12 weeks. I have come a very far way since week one and am so grateful for this opportunity!

Although this technically is not my last week (since I have agreed to extend and extra week), it is still the last week that I will be with the rest of the interns. I am so thankful that I was able to work with the group of interns that I did and it is going to be strange when I don’t see them everyday! All five of us got along so well and I know that we will stay in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment