Thursday, August 4, 2011

Final Day

Today is my last day at the Elyria office before Final Presentations tomorrow in Berea. It has been a bittersweet day. The morning started off as usual with the Daily Line Up at 9:30 AM with my fellow interns. My morning flew by with work on Succession Planning and my final presentation PowerPoint. At lunch, the ice cream truck made a visit to our office!! Everyone got to enjoy an ice cream treat before they got back to work. It was such a nice start to the afternoon. This afternoon I am finishing up my final presentation and tying up loose ends with my managers.

Tomorrow all the interns and their managers and mentors will meet in the Berea office for our final presentations. The final presentations will be viewed by the executive team, all managers, and mentors. All the interns will complete an exit interview with Human Resources to receive our final evaluations and review our resumes. Equity Trust is treating us to an Italian lunch tomorrow, as well. I'm very excited for tomorrows festivities, but I will miss everyone tremendously.

No comments:

Post a Comment