Thursday, August 4, 2011

Farewell

I can't believe tomorrow is my last day here at ETC. 12 weeks may sound like a long time but it truly did fly by. Tomorrow, we will be giving our final individual presentations, going to lunch, and having our final evaluations. I am so grateful for the time I've spent here at ETC over the last three months. The experiences I've gained will no doubt help me in my future career. It's amazing how much you learn and adjust without even realizing it. I remember the first day, coming in wide eyed, without a real clue of what to expect. Now, I feel I have learned so much and feel at home here. It will be weird not seeing the faces and hearing the voices I am accustomed to, but I surely will not forget them. The internship was everything they said it would be and everything I could hope for. Besides the job, I am going to truly miss all of the people here. From day one, everyone has been so friendly, helpful, and supportive and I wish the company and everyone I have met here the best. I am glad my first office experience was at ETC and can only hope wherever I go in the future will live up to the fine example that ETC has set.

No comments:

Post a Comment