Thursday, August 4, 2011

An Experience I'll Never Forget

Tomorrow is my last day with Equity Trust. I've experienced so many things here, and I honestly could not be happier and more thankful for this opportunity. Going along with what Monica said, I will be more confident going into interviews. Through the projects I've completed and the obstacles along the way that I overcame, I've learned a lot that will benefit me down the road.

The things I'll miss the most are managing the company's social media, meeting up with the Elyria interns, the marketing department, and my mentor. If it were not for my mentor, I would not have the amazing guidance and support that I did to help me grow. Equity Trust went above and beyond my expectations for an internship program, and I know I will always remember this summer for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment