Thursday, August 4, 2011

Final Blog :(


I cannot believe this is the final intern blog from my ETC internship. The past 12 weeks have been full of learning new things, meeting new people, developing new skills, and having fun while doing all of it!

Today we had a fun celebration for all the people with birthdays in June, July and August… The Ice Cream Truck came to ETC! It was great to see everyone excited for a mid afternoon treat!

Tomorrow we have our final presentations in the Berea office in front of our managers, mentors, and the executives. I’m sure that everybody will do great! After that, we will all be going out to lunch together and then concluding the day with final evaluations.

This internship has gone by so quickly, but has very much prepared me for my future.

I am so very grateful to have been given this opportunity and I cannot thank Equity Trust Company enough for all they have done for me! Having this internship, I know that I will be confident going into any interview in the future because I have learned so many new things and am confident in all the projects I have completed and skills I have expanded and/or developed.

I am so lucky to have had the manager, mentor, and other team members I had. They have really helped me get a better idea of what a career in accounting is like and taught me many things that will be helpful in the future. They never hesitated to go out of their way or explain things or show me how something works; I’m so thankful to all for them!

In addition, the other interns that I met here have been awesome and I hope I will keep in touch with them in the future! We were a great team and my days won’t be complete when I don’t see them everyday (especially during lunch and in the morning for Daily Line Up!)

Thanks for everything Equity Trust!!! It has been a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment