Thursday, May 26, 2011

Learning Something New Every Day

This week has been going great so far, but I have definitely been busy! I am learning something new everyday, whether it be general accounting knowledge, things about ETC, or more recently, software! I have learned so many new programs already such as Quickbooks, GP Dynamics, FRx, and of course, Excel. I use Excel everyday for many things and my manager has been teaching me new tricks along the way. It's crazy how many things Excel can do for you to make your life easier.

I am still loving the corporate culture here at ETC. There is so much planned for all the interns to do this summer including participating in Cleveland Corporate Challenge (I will be doing minigolf!), Relay for Life (our team is 'Marching for Madagascar), a trip to Cedar Point, and so much more. There is a great sense of community at this company.

Also throughout this week, I have got to know my fellow interns more. We all get along great and it's really nice to be able to go over and visit them throughout the day or eat lunch with them in the afternoon.

I am looking forward to the rest of my summer here at ETC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment