Thursday, May 19, 2011

First Week Is Going Great!

My first week as the Accounting Intern here at ETC has been great so far! During orientation on Monday, all the interns were able to learn A LOT about the company and each other. We also learned our way around the office and were able to meet other employees here at ETC. Everyone has been so friendly and helpful here, so it made the transition a lot easier! One of ETC's core values is "Welcome Home", as they are not only a business, but a family. Ever since I first stepped in the door, I have felt like I am part of the ETC family!

So far during my first week, I have already learned a lot of new things by getting hands on experience. I have read through invoices, began working on a Streamline project which will help ETC prepare more timely financial results by seeing what are expenses reoccur from month to month, and have also started learning a new report writer program. I can already tell that I will be learning a lot during my summer here!

No comments:

Post a Comment