Thursday, May 19, 2011

Getting To Know My Department



As the marketing intern, I started my first day at the Berea office on Tuesday. I have really enjoyed meeting a lot of the employees at both the Elyria office and the Berea office. Everyone is so nice and friendly and willing to offer their help to the interns. Since Wednesday I started shadowing my co-workers in the marketing department, and I'm beginning to gain a better understanding of the specific jobs that everyone has. They all seem interesting and are definitely helping me to understand the company better as a whole. I have a couple of preliminary meetings to get me started on my one of my individual projects - with ETC's social media sites. Leisa also has a project similiar to this, but hers deals more with the HR and recruiting end of things. I'm excited to dive more into my proejcts next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment