Tuesday, August 17, 2010

An Outstanding Opportunity


As my internship comes to an end this week, I begin to look back on my time at Equity Trust. I've made great friends and contacts for the future, I have had the chance to improve the company's multimedia communication as well as aid in the preparation for the networking conference event plus much more! I have learned a lot about the undertakings of a company and the accountability that everyone holds in order to succeed and grow. I have had many chances to showcase my work to the executives and managers of ETC through presentations, meetings and social outings and it has been quite rewarding to see the impact that one can make in just a couple of months. Collaborating on a group project has surely taught me to respect opinions and that it really is a team effort. My time here has been busy, exciting and fun and I'm glad that I received the opportunity to have such an unforgettable summer experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment