Thursday, August 12, 2010

End of Summer Rush


Over the past two weeks I have been immersed in the Client-Sales eVantage Integration project. The requirements gathering and testing have kept me so busy that occasionally I work 10+ hours a day to finish my weekly deadlines for our agile project methodology. The latest requirements I have been working on include trying to automate the Coverdell Education Savings Account (CESA) application into eVantage and working on prototype web page for online Bill Pay. I will be presenting these requirements in my weekly Friday project meeting.

Tomorrow also marks the final day with my fellow interns at Equity Trust :(
We will be presenting our final presentations to the executive team and all of the supervisors and mentors that have worked with us this summer. It should be a very fun and emotional day as we will say goodbye to several of the interns/friends that have successfully completed their internship at Equity Trust. It has been an amazing experience working with all of the interns and I will definitely miss working with them on a regular basis. It truly is remarkable that Equity Trust has not only left us with a memorable work experiences but also memorable relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment