Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Final Week


This is my final week at Equity Trust Company. Last Friday we presented our projects to a group of managers, supervisors, and executives. It was a great experience to speak in front of so many high-level individuals and share my work. This presentation was a great way to evaluate my impact on ETC this summer and was very fulfilling. Also being able to get an in-depth look at what the other interns had been working on all summer was very interesting. I especially like Adam's presentation of the new website he built, very impressive.

I am putting the finishing touches on a Knowledge transfer project and waiting to present our findings for the Account Open Process. But things are starting to wined down and the end of the summer is approaching fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment